National Bodybuilding Co.
Optimizes Muscle Building and Recovery
Stops Muscle Breakdown and Soreness
Boosts Athletic Endurance by Inhibiting Fatigue-Promoting Brain Chemicals.
Energizes Muscles for All Types of Training
ESSENTIAL FOR PROGRESSION : -
Our Pro Contest BCAA
We ensure our BCAA product is up to scratch. We avoid the ingredients that don't work for you, and instead just use a core formula that does.
This will make sure you leave nothing to chance, and our BCAA is another product Forged in Iron.
- Naturally Sourced Ingredients and Side Effect Free
- Ingredients Based on Proven Research and Results
- Pro Contest Ready
- Fast Free Shipping
National Bodybuilding Co.
Understanding Our BCAA
We tested and formulated our BCAA using 6 robust clinical studies. This way, we ensured the product is as safe as it is effective at promoting athletic performance and recovery.
Vitamin B6 and L-Glutamine were added to augment BCAA’s benefits on muscle growth.
Vitamin B6 (2.5mg)
B vitamins are key players when it comes to bodybuilding and muscle growth. Vitamin B6, in particular, can promote red blood cell production, boosting the amount of oxygen and nutrients that are delivered to your muscle tissue. Not only that, vitamin B6 is also known to enhance nitric oxide, a molecule that your body naturally makes and is crucial for performance and endurance. Many people don’t get optimal amounts of this nutrient though, which can be detrimental for bodybuilding success. Beef liver and chickpeas are solid sources of vitamin B6. If you aren’t eating these daily, and if you’re looking to maximize your results in the gym, then supplementing with clinically proven 2.5mg of vitamin B6 daily can be of massive benefit. [1, 2]
L-Glutamine is a semi-essential amino acid. It’s semi-essential because your body makes some on its own. However, hard training can quickly deplete your glutamine reserves, reducing your overall performance and recovery in the process. Adding glutamine to your supplement stack can prove to be massively beneficial as it’s needed for muscle repair and recovery, inflammation regulation, and immune system and gut function. [3,4]
BCAA 2:1:1 (4,000mg)
The main stars of the formula, BCAAs are 3 of the essential amino acids that are particularly beneficial for bodybuilders and athletes. Consisting of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, BCAAs help to boost muscle endurance while in the gym, as well as enhance muscle hypertrophy while out of the gym. This makes them an essential addition to any bodybuilder’s daily stack. [5,6]
How much can it improve my performance? : -
Some products source cheap BCAAs in poor ratios - more than 5:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine). These BCAA products might be harder to absorb and are unlikely to boost your performance notably.
National Bodybuilding Co BCAA delivers the science-backed 2:1:1 ratio in the purest form to ensure you feel it working during, and after your training sessions.
BCAAs are best taken before and during your workouts, as this is where you’ll notice the biggest impact on your lifts. You might notice you can do two or three extra reps per set in those heavy, CNS-taxing exercises.
As well as that, you should notice an improvement in your recovery times. Allowing you to come back swinging in the gym the very next day.
National Bodybuilding Co’s BCAA is popular, because it works. BCAA’s maximize gains by slowing muscle tissue breakdown and accelerating anabolic growth. They also reduce fatigue from exercise and ‘reload’ your muscles for better, healthier overall performance
Is this just for professional bodybuilders? : -
Our National Bodybuilding Co BCAAs are formulated for individuals who’re looking to:
- Recover faster from training
- Have lower levels of inflammation and soreness
- Train harder for longer without getting fatigued
- Lose fat without losing muscle
In other words, our BCAAs aren’t just for the pros. They’ll work just as well for anyone who’s looking to get the most of the time they spend at the gym.
Will I get any side effects? : -
BCAAs are natural compounds that are perfectly safe and healthy for daily use. Using BCAAs daily can also improve certain aspects of wellness outside of the gym, including:
- Healthy immune defenses against pathogens and athletic demands
- Energy levels
Charges will appear on your statement as: National Bodybuilding LLC
- Bender DA. Vitamin B6 requirements and recommendations. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1989;43(5):289-309.
- Manore MM. Vitamin B6 and exercise. Int J Sport Nutr. 1994;4(2):89-103. doi:10.1123/ijsn.4.2.89
- Coqueiro AY, Rogero MM, Tirapegui J. Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients. 2019;11(4):863. Published 2019 Apr 17. doi:10.3390/nu11040863
- Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015;25(5):417-426. doi:10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209
- AbuMoh'd MF, Matalqah L, Al-Abdulla Z. Effects of Oral Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Intake on Muscular and Central Fatigue During an Incremental Exercise. J Hum Kinet. 2020;72:69-78. Published 2020 Mar 31. doi:10.2478/hukin-2019-0099
- Fouré A, Bendahan D. Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(10):1047. Published 2017 Sep 21. doi:10.3390/nu9101047